Sunday, March 29, 2015

Party Time!

It has been quite a while since I have published a pattern, so I am so happy to introduce Party Streamer! You can purchase it here.


I am rather smitten with the quilt and with how to photos turned out. I have been hoping to shoot in this spot for a while, but I wasn't sure if it was allowed or considered trespassing. Yesterday morning, I got up the guts and we dashed out there, probably looking rather sketchy. It was worth it!



I had a lot of fun quilting this quilt because I really felt inspired to step outside the box. I chose to only quilt the negative space and use a design to echo the shape created with the color. What do you think?



And of course, none of these pictures would ever be possible without the best helper ever. I confess, I often orient the quilt the wrong way, or the sun is interfering, or a myriad of other things. The photos that Adham stages always turn out significantly better than mine. I am so grateful for his help, even though it is not his favorite task. 


As always, than you for supporting CityStitches! We couldn't do it without you!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Megan. What a cute quilt! Congrats on another pattern

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!